Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Junior-Senior High School Principal at Wisner-Pilger. I am excited to join the community and work with the students, staff and families at Wisner-Pilger Public Schools. High school students will be receiving their schedules in the mail from the guidance office soon, and Mrs. Kreikemeier will be available for students to make schedule changes on August 6-9 from 9:00-2:00, August 13 from 1:00-4:00 and August 14 from 10:00-3:30. 7th Graders will receive their schedules at 7th Grade Orientation, and will be receiving more information about Orientation in a letter being mailed home soon. 8th graders will receive their schedules on the first day of school.
Please note that we have updated to a new website which works in conjunction with the Wisner-Pilger, NE smartphone app. We will still utilize social media to promote the awesome things that students and staff are doing every day, but important information and school district announcements will be updated on the website and notifications will be sent through the app. For more information on the new website and directions for downloading and using the app, please visit www.wisnerpilger.org. If there are any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the High School Office at 402-529-3249.
I am looking forward to a great 2018-2019 school year at Wisner-Pilger Jr/Sr High School!
Aric Butterfield, 7-12 Principal
Important Start of the School Year Dates/Events:
- Sports Warning Meeting (If parents of students participating in a high school sport this school year were unable to attend, please click the link to watch the video and sign the acknowledgement form: http://www.wisnerpilger.org/article/55606?org=district)
- iGator Laptop Rollout - Monday, August 13 - 12:00-6:00 PM (A parent or legal guardian must be present, and a $25 insurance fee must be paid)
- 7th Grade Orientation - Tuesday, August 14 - 4:00-6:00 PM (A letter will be sent home to families of all incoming 7th Graders)
- First Day of School - Thursday, August 16 - 8:15-2:30 (Early Dismissal)
- Second Day of School - Friday, August 17 - 8:15-2:30 (Every Friday will be an Early Dismissal)
- Regular Schedule Begins - Monday, August 20 - 8:15-3:44