Back to School
The 2017-2018 school year at Wisner-Pilger Public Schools begins on August 17, 2017 for student in grade K-12, with Pre-School beginning August 23, 2017. Start and end times are as listed:
- Pre-School (Morning) 8:15am - 11:45am
- Pre-School (Afternoon) 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Elementary (Grades K-6) 8:20am - 3:35pm
- Jr.-Sr. High School (Grades 7-12) 8:15am - 3:43pm
Please note that there will be a 2:30 pm dismissal on Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th.
All students in grades 8-12 along with one parent are invited to the Annual iGator Rollout scheduled for Monday, August 14th between the hours of 1:00pm and 7:00pm. Again, at $25 insurance fee is required before receiving the laptop. iGator Information and Forms
7th Grade Orientation
All incoming 7th grade students and their parents are invited to a 7th grade orientation on Tuesday, August 15th at 4:00 pm in the Fine Arts Auditorium. Students will review their schedules, tour the school, and receive their laptop computer during the orientation. A $25 insurance fee is required before receiving the laptop.
Annual Sports Warning Meeting
The annual sports warning meeting was scheduled for Tuesday, August 2nd, at 6:30. This meeting is important and highly recommended but if you are not able to attend, and you have a student that will be participating in high school sports at Wisner-Pilger High School, you are required to watch the video in its entirety and then complete the acknowledgement form.
All students attending school, must meet the State of Nebraska Immunization Guidelines. To attend school, students must receive the following vaccinations.
- 3 doses of DTaP, DTP, DT, or Td vaccine, one given on or after the 4th birthday;
- 3 doses of Polio vaccine;
- 3 doses of pediatric Hepatitis B vaccine or 2 doses of adolescent vaccine if student is 11-15 years of age;
- 2 doses of MMR or MMRV vaccine, given on or after 12 months of age and separated by at least one month.
Parents of students who have had chicken pox may complete the following form in lieu of the varicella vaccinations: Documentation of Varicella
Please contact your school's office if you have any further questions or concerns.