DISTRICT VISION STATEMENT
Wisner-Pilger Public Schools strive to provide the highest quality education through diverse educational opportunities that meet individual student needs and promote present and future growth and success.
DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT
Wisner-Pilger Public Schools is committed to providing all students with purposeful learning experiences and opportunities to succeed.
DISTRICT BELIEF STATEMENTS
Wisner-Pilger Public Schools believe:
1. A quality education is a collaborative effort among educators, students, and parents and is vital to achieving student success.
2. High expectations challenge students and teachers to reach their full potentials.
3. Positive and caring relationships promote students’ mental, physical, and emotional growth.
4. A progressive and innovative education prepares all students to be contributing citizens and to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
5. Diverse educational opportunities and individualized instruction equip students with the knowledge and skills to achieve attainable goals.