Canvas Information for Students
If you have forgotten your Username and/or Passwords see the Technology Specialist or the Jr/Sr High School Office.
Canvas Information for Parents/Guardians
Parents can sign up as an observer in Canvas. Observers can link their Canvas account to their student's account so they can see assignment dues dates, announcements, and other course content. Observers can view the course content but cannot participate in the course.
This lesson is for parents who do not have a Canvas account and want to observe their students in their courses.
Open Canvas URL
In a browser window, enter https://wisnerpilger.instructure.com/login/canvas
Sign Up As a Parent (Free Account)
Click the Parents of a Canvas User? link.
Enter Signup Details
Enter the following information:
- Enter your name in the Your Name field.
- Enter your email in the Your Email field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Re-enter your password in the Re-enter Password field.
- Enter a paring code to link your account to your student in the Student Pairing Code field.
- Click the Start Participating button.
Note: Students can generate pairing codes from their User Settings. Depending on institution permissions, admins and instructors may also be able to generate pairing codes.
You can begin observing your student in Canvas immediately.
Learn how to observe additional students in your account.
Learn how to modify your Canvas notification preferences.
If you have questions, please contact the Jr/Sr High School Office.