e-Fund for Schools
New Payment Method for Lunch Accounts
Wisner-Pilger Public Schools is pleased to introduce a new program call e~Funds For Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly. You now have the ability to have lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card. The e~Funds For Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other on-line banking services. The "e~Funds For Schools" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider and they have a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is "bad". For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a transaction convenience fee of $1.95. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student's name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e~Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e~Funds For Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both families and the school district.
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that children could lose or forget the money intended for their school lunch account or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
- You may put money in each of your child's account for a single fee if you complete this as one transaction.
- You must use your child's student I.D. number when depositing money into their lunch account.
- Elementary and Middle School student I.D. numbers can be accessed by referring to the attached sheet.
- Secondary students I.D. numbers can be found at the top of report cards and progress reports.
We invite you to get started by visiting our website www.wisnerpilger.org and click on the e-fund link.
P.S. We will continue to take your paper checks or cash as well.